Situated by the mighty Torne river in the far north Torne Valley (Tornedalen). Camp Juno riverside lodge, has a unique position in between 4 big salmon, trout & grayling rivers:
- Torne river
- Tärendö river
- Kalix river
- Lainio river
- New renovated cabins
- Restaurant with big kitchen
- Sauna & hot tub by the river
- Big lounge 300 sqm (pool table, dart, table tennis, open fire, fly tying area) and all new toilets & showers provide all necessary comfort for the travelling fisherman.
In the area we have public & private access to salmon pools and there are numerous lakes with trout, char, perch & pike. Also boat rides with river boats up & downstream the river for both grayling (dry & nymph fly fishing), salmon (fly fishing, trolling & spoons) but also huge topwater pikes in the Torne river system (fly & spin).
- Guided trips on both private and public waters
- Fly fishing school for salmon, trout & grayling
- Boats, both in the river and on trailer for the lakes.
Nearest airports: Kiruna airport, Luleå airport, Kemi-Tornio airport (Finland)
Fly Fishing: Grayling/trout (#5-6), salmon (#9-11), pike (#7-9)
Spin fishing: jerkbait, spinners, twitch baits, spoons, topwater baits
Waders are necessary as there are rivers, swamps, lakes etc
Linen & towel included